Monday 22 June 2015

Week 14 (June 20)

Reflection
The beginning of this subject, i had no idea. But now this subject almost done. In studying this way, i had learned a lot the knowledges and skills. Although, my partner and i argued a lot of times. But now i felt apologize and thanks to him. Because of him, he taught me about the clutch knowledges and skills. I also thanks to my lecturer, Roman Kudin. He taught us and gave a lot of ideas to us. When we had no idea with this subject, he patiently taught us. I want to explain what i am learning and study in this subject. First, we had researched what the solution can solve in my project. In the early ago, my partner and i researched the solenoid and made some calculation to make sure it can fit into the vehicle.Because a lot of reasons, the solenoid is not suitable. We failed in solenoid this idea.So my partner and i had to think new idea for replacing the solenoid.Then, we researched on the website and found the solution to solve it. Finally, we found a new idea to solve it. The new idea's using the brake booster to soft the clutch pedal. Then, we started researching information about brake booster on the website. After modified the brake booster with the clutch pedal, we made the calculation when installed these components into the vehicle. But it's not enough the vacuum to both (clutch and brake). We had found a Power Brake Assistance Master Cylinder suitable for our project. It's just a simple tank, but it can extend vacuum capacity. Actually, it's a good idea to extend vacuum. It's no need any electrical to install it. It's just a mechanical and easy to use it only. We used intake manifold provided the vacuum to the power brake assistance master cylinder to clutch system and another hose is directly connected to the brake system. Finally, It's working. I never try these things to solve the problem. This was my biggest challenge and let me learn and study a lot of knowledge. I will use this knowledge in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment