Thursday 11 June 2015

Week 11 (June 6)

I tried wake up early and borrowed tools box from Ericc went to Pick A Park on Tuesday morning. When i reached pick a park and take a photo to show what I'm doing inside.

 
This is price list how much we have to pay.



Starting my researching which car are suitable to our project.

Here you are. I'm choosing this car because it's a manual transmission.


First, i unlocked the master cylinder screws.


















Second, i tried to unlock the clutch pedal screws and pin.

Finally, i took it and take a photo to show in my project.
When i back home, i continue researching this components



This is my next target have to research
Pressure :  0 ~ 30 inHG
                  0 ~ 76 mmHG

-Tube Length : 260mm-House Length : 610mm
-Inner  Diameter : 9mm
This thing is called Vacuum brake booster assist, it;s used for increasing the braking power of your car.When you brake suddenly, the product help you brake quickly and safety by increasing  the vacuum capacity of brake master cylinder.

this is what our project build into vehicle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment